Wednesday, March 10, 2010
hey everybody! Sorry I've been so behind on my blog lately! I know, I should be slapped! I just got back from my weekend in london and I brought a journal with me so I just need to transfer that all onto here. This weekend I will be leaving for an outdoors camp back up in the highlands, and I'm soooo pumped to go! This is totally my type of thing. I can't wait! There's tons of different outdoor activites to do, we get 3 course meals, and lodging for only 50 pounds! Great deal! Last weekend, we had a little day trip over to Glasgow with our Scottish Professor Mr. Mooney. That was pretty fun too. Glasgow is very different from Edinburgh. It's a lot more industrious. On the tour we got to see a really cool art museum that was huge! We also got to see the Celtic stadium! That was really cool! We got to see the actual pitch and even got inside the locker rooms and saw some of the jerseys! It was pretty sweet! The locker rooms aren't as fancy as you would think they would be, but it was still awesome to be in there. It was a really cool tour and I'm super glad we got to go see it. It made me really want to play again tho! I did get to play a wee bit of soccer or "football" the other day and the ground was super soft, so we got pretty muddy but that was ok. It just made it more fun. I had forgot though that my cleat had started ripping on the inside seam so I had a huge whole on the inside of one of my cleats so my foot was soaked! I'll have to find some duck tape. Anywho, I still have a speech to start for my morning class, and as it is already 10:30 I should probably start working on that. So again, I apologize for my laziness, but I will post some pictures and tell you all about my london trip tomorrow. For those of you with facebook, I did get most of my pics up today, I haven't labeled them yet, but I'll finish that up tomorrow as well. Good night everybody! Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment