Monday, March 29, 2010

hey everybody!
Ok Sorry it's been so long! I just got back from Spring break this morning and my parents also arrived today! We're all very tired, but I wanted to get at least one part of my trip up before I went to bed. So my trip lasted 12 days. I went to Paris, Barcelona, Chiclana, and Seville over break and I kept a journal everyday so I'll be posting most things from there as quick as I can. I'm very excited to have my parents here! I missed them so much! Spring break was definately quite the experience and having my mom and dad come here made my coming back to Scotland so much better! Again, sorry about the delay, but I should have lots more for you to read soon! Hope you are all doing well! I miss and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment