Sunday, January 24, 2010

Packing!

So I'm just about done packing...I think. I keep trying to add stuff here and there, thinking I'll need it, but I prolly won't. IT's still so weird thinking that in a few short days I will be in Scotland. I've been planning on going there for forever it seems like. I can't believe it's finally here. I'm really really excited, but at the same time I keep getting more and more nervous for the final good byes. Me and megan are already expecting a total ball fest before we get on the plane so at least we are prepared for it! Anyways I will miss you all!!! To my friends in RF, live it up and have tons of fun this next semester! I hope it goes great! To everyone back home, it's been a great break, and I wish you luck over the next semester! I love you all!!! See you in four months!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment